Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day 26 - She, a beautiful miracle

“The world is full of miracles. However, some miracles are the world for you. You are one such beautiful miracle”.

I wrote this four days before our first meeting.

“It is 3.30 a.m Sunday, April 2nd now. Only 4 more days to meet her. Only around 105 hrs to meet her. Actually I don’t want to wait here to finish my exams. Ippavae, I want to meet her. The cute little girl (kutti ponnu) I was waiting for, for four years.

She made me laugh. She also made me cry.
She gave me happiness. She also gave me pain.
She made me achieve things. She also made me lose things.
She made me love my ‘love’. She also made me hate my ‘love’.
She brought sunshine in my life. She also brought darkness to a small period of my life.
She is the reason for the best day of my life. She is also the reason for the worst day of my life.

But all that mattered was that she finally said “I love you. More than yesterday. Less than tomorrow.”

So whatever happens to the whole world around me, whatever happens to me & whatever happens, I will make sure that

She will only laugh, never cry.
She will only achieve, never lose.
She will only love our ‘love’ and never hate me.
She will only experience happiness, never pain.
She will only see sunshine, never darkness.
She will only have best days in life, only the best.”

She, I love you. I can’t live without you. I miss you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a Mirci's blog :)...

Lot of people think that he will treat his lover/wife like a queen. But only few people are lucky("thavika thavika kadhalikirom" category).

I liked the phrase "more than yesterday and less than tomorrow".

--- karthik

Anonymous said...

machan !

romba santhoshama iruku da ... enna sollarathune theriyale ... Nalla iruda ....

JK

Anonymous said...

that love which gives, grows...
very beautiful isn't it, to b moved so much by love? :-)

manikandan said...

nambhadeenga thambi nambhadeenga...idhu yellam verum maayai..

Anonymous said...

Good one dude...Really good one...Hope you get to meet her soon and be with her as long as you wish...

Priya said...

thottuta