Thursday, March 16, 2006

Day 16 - Surprised!!!

Never ever in my life has a month’s time been as interesting and eventful as this. Staring from February 16th till today, it was a once in a life time experience, filled with surprises and happiness. Filled with surprises that ended in happiness.

My blog being quoted in a few sites, few of my friends(ok, only two) sending mails saying “I got your blog as a forward da!!!”, reading the last chapter of Ponniyin Selvan (literally full of surprises), reading Parthiban Kanavu and finding out how similar it is to my life, Leo da Mirci recovering from Coma, the new experience of being glued to my mobile phone for an hour without knowing what to speak and the coincidences (???) that occur in the process are quite a few to say.

A small account on each of these surprises.

Blog - I missed writing for a month.
Ponniyin Selvan - Don’t miss it.
Parthiban Kanavu - How did I miss the similarity!!!
Leo da Mirci - I missed him for two months.
Mobile phone - I had to pretend that I missed it for a few days. Now… I never miss a call, especially the missed calls.
Coincidences - Enough of them to make me say “I too miss you”.

I won’t have another month like this in life. Most of the days had events I will never forget. Actually, almost everyone.

3 comments:

Sathish said...

Dey.. thats is my mobile phone and not yours :))

Lemme hope atleast antha mobile phone rasi'la na. something good happens....( if you know what I mean) and all that we discussed about the house comes true

ok da.. btw there is nothing in this blog.. what did you want to say..

Anonymous said...

un feeelings enaku puriyuthu maaaple ....

Ganesh said...

absolutely nothing in the post